Join our team at Valley Forge Medical Center & Hospital!!
We are currently accepting applications/resumes for the following positions:
*Counselor* - 3 F/T Positions
- Able to conduct individual, group and family therapy with adult, addicted and dually diagnosed patients.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and reassessments in concert with other treatment team members.
- Prepare and maintain required case notes and records.
- Bachelor’s degree w/ 5 years of experience or Master’s degree w/ 3 years of experience in addiction and/or related health field.
*Security Officer* - P/T position
- Make rounds in a timely and unpredictable manner.
- Provide assistance to staff that may need reinforcement.
- Ability to physically restrain aggressive/combative patients, visitors, etc.
- Experience in a hospital setting preferred.
*Food Service Worker* - 2 P/T Positions
- Set up patient trays with menu, placemat, napkin and silverware.
- Dishes up salads, desserts and special items according to food production sheet.
- Wash and sanitize work area, dishes and pots and pans following each meal.
- Sweep/ mop floors in dining room and kitchen daily.
*Food Service Cook* - P/T Position
- Review Menu and cook’s worksheet to assemble foods, supplies and equipment for daily food preparation.
- Inform Director of food items needed to be ordered.
- Plan cooking schedule to assure that food is ready at serving times.
- Use timers, thermometers, meat slicers, grinders, mixers, blenders, grill, scoops, ladles and scales to assure thorough cooking and standard portion sizes.
- Minimum two years related experience in a large-scale food preparation required.
*Billing/ Coding Junior Representative* - F/T Position
- Billing and Coding of all Professional services related to Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid accounts daily.
- Responsible for reviewing weekly submitted charges and acceptance by payer through Emdeon.
- Assign and sequence ICD-10-CM/CPT/HCPCS/APR-DRG codes to diagnoses and procedures for documented information as needed for Medicare & Medicaid claims prior to billing in accordance with Coding guidelines.
- Analyze provider documentation to assure the appropriate Evaluation & Management levels are assigned using the correct CPT code and notify of any discrepancies found in charts.
*RN*- 2 F/T (2nd & 2-3rd shift) & 3 Pool Positions
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current PA nursing license in good standing.
- Mental health and/or addictions treatment experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
*MHT* - 2 F/T (2nd shift), 3 PT (1-40hrs-2nd & 2-40hrs 1st shifts) & 5 Pool Positions
- Assist with ADL’s.
- Communicate with patients and other staff regarding patient care.
- CNA, MA, EMT certification or one year of Nursing School required.
- CPR and First Aid certified.
If interested in any of these positions, please send your resume in confidence to Maria Nunez at email@example.com or contact her with questions at (610)539-8500 Extension 391.
Applications may also be completed in person at:
Valley Forge Medical Center & Hospital
1033 W. Germantown Pike
Norristown, PA 19403