Join our team at Valley Forge Medical Center & Hospital!!
We are currently accepting applications/resumes for the following positions:
*Utilization Review Care Manager* - F/T Position
- Conduct pre-certification of patients prior to admission of patients to admission and continuing stay and discharge reviews during stay.
- Abstract cases for review.
- Review records for referring facilities.
- Maintain accurate documentation of reviews.
*Counseling Administrative Assistant II* - F/T Position
- Conduct chart audits using audit checklist to assure that all documents are in the record, timely, etc.
- Make telephone calls to obtain aftercare appointments.
- Alert counselors weekly via email regarding missing documentation as found in the daily chart audit.
- Assist with surveys as needed (TJC, state, county, etc.) by doing chart audits.
- Type departmental materials such as policies and procedures.
*Social Worker* - F/T Position
- Provide appropriate resource and referral information, for all clients identified in need, to include, but not limited to, information related to discharge planning, emergency placements, medical issues, domestic violence and pregnancy.
- Provide support services, as assigned, to include psycho-socials, individual, group and family counseling, treatment team attendance, and involvement in specialized programming.
- Create, revise and conduct educational sessions.
- Prepare and maintain required documentation, records and reports in compliance with all hospital regulations..
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work and a minimum two years experience in a social work setting with mental health or addictions emphasis required.
*Admissions Clerk* - F/T Position
- Schedule admissions and provide intake screening to determine appropriateness.
- Complete all admissions procedures and verify accuracy of information.
- Verify health insurance coverage and limits.
- Assist patients requiring resource information.
*Painter*- F/T Position
- Coordinate, schedule and perform activities such as painting, varnishing, staining and wallpapering as appropriate to interior and exterior surfaces, equipment and furniture.
- Properly select paints and mixes.
- Estimate/requisition materials and equipment.
- Assist with general maintenance work.
*Food Service Worker* - F/T & 3 P/T Positions
- Set up patient trays with menu, placemat, napkin and silverware.
- Dishes up salads, desserts and special items according to food production sheet.
- Wash and sanitize work area, dishes and pots and pans following each meal.
- Sweep/ mop floors in dining room and kitchen daily.
*Performance Improvement Support Analyst* - F/T Position
- Maintain meeting minutes for: Performance Improvement Committee, Patient Safety Committee, -Health Information Management Meetings and others as needed.
- Assist in audit and survey preparations.
- Assist in collecting, aggregating and analyzing data for various projects and reports.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the facilities intranet.
- Excellent Computer Skills required.
- High school graduate or recognized equivalent (GED) required. Bachelor’s degree in a health care related field preferred.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment.
- Experience with insurance, regulatory and accrediting bodies.
*Pain Management Program Evening/ Weekend Counselor* - PRN Position
- Develop and conduct experiential and educational group meetings on chronic pain management, relaxation sessions, journaling, and the role and purpose of CPA meetings, etc.
- Provide informal discussion and supportive counseling with patients and families as needed.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed.
- Distribute informational material to patients and families as necessary.
*Counselor * - F/T Positon
- Able to conduct individual, group and family therapy with adult, addicted and dually diagnosed patients.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and reassessments in concert with other treatment team members.
- Prepare and maintain required case notes and records.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, or other related field required and 1 year of clinical experience in a health or human service agency; Master’s degree with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, or other related field which includes a practicum in a health or human service agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting; or a CAC or CADC required. Bilingual (Spanish) with the ability to read, write and speak preferred
*Billing/ Coding Junior Representative* - F/T Position
- Billing and Coding of all Professional services related to Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid accounts daily.
- Responsible for reviewing weekly submitted charges and acceptance by payer through Emdeon.
- Assign and sequence ICD-10-CM/CPT/HCPCS/APR-DRG codes to diagnoses and procedures for documented information as needed for Medicare & Medicaid claims prior to billing in accordance with Coding guidelines.
- Analyze provider documentation to assure the appropriate Evaluation & Management levels are assigned using the correct CPT code and notify of any discrepancies found in charts.
*RN* - F/T (1st shift) & 2 Pool positons
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current PA nursing license in good standing.
- Mental health and/or addictions treatment experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
*MHT* - 4 F/T (1st,2- 2nd & 3rd shifts), 2 P/T (1-40hrs-2nd & 1-40hrs- 1st shifts) & 6 Pool positions
- Assist with ADL’s.
- Communicate with patients and other staff regarding patient care.
- CNA, MA, EMT certification or one year of Nursing School required.
- CPR and First Aid certified.
If interested in any of these positions, please send your resume in confidence to Maria Nunez at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her with questions at (610)539-8500 Extension 391.
Applications may also be completed in person at:
Valley Forge Medical Center & Hospital
1033 W. Germantown Pike
Norristown, PA 19403